Sunday, July 25, 2010

Annabelle From Hell

By the time she’s thirty every woman should have experienced one idiot boss. I worked for one when I was twenty-nine. She was a senior council at the Department of Justice and having experienced a hot flash during a screening of Dances with Wolves decided she would like to practice native law. War room discussions were like reasoning with a chimp, and court days were like taking a chimp to a tea party. But I have my own company now and in retrospect she was the most important person of my early working life. God knows she would hate that.

2 comments:

  1. Should the last sentence be "God knows she would hate that"?

    Other than that, good as always, said Roy's friend, Tony.

    ReplyDelete

AddThis Widget (for sharing)

Crazy Egg (Analytics)