Sunday, November 28, 2010

Scooby-Doochebag

I am embarrassed that I lost my cool at the dog park the other night and said, “Oh Honey, YOU have to leave!” to the bearded ignoramous attempting to clear out a platoon of dog owners and their charges so that he, his wife and his dog fearing toddler could enjoy family time on a freezing night in late November in the park during off-leash times. I should have ignored him like Rich did. He was spoiling for a fight, leading his poor child smack dab into the middle of a dog pack. Some people are just asking for it.

It’s odd with me because I’ve always had a hair trigger when I’m in the presence of bullies. I think it stems from working with lawyers, or enduring my formative years riding the bus with Zimbo Bertrand and his siblings. It’s odd because I do not like conflict and feel like throwing up after an altercation, but I can’t let them get away with it. Something clicks inside my head and I feel like I have to speak up for the underdog. Thank Christ I don’t live next to Anne Coulter. I’d probably train Nim to shit on her lawn.

5 comments:

  1. Scooby Douchebag ... FTW (as the kids say)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Tony, I don't know what FTW means.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, it's GOOD! I thought Scooby-Doochebag was the greatest title ever.

    For The Win.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel free to use it at your next cocktail party, Tony.

    ReplyDelete

AddThis Widget (for sharing)

Crazy Egg (Analytics)