Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Poopsidedown Adventure

I address this to The Usual Gang of Idiots, regarding Harry Plodder and the Sorry-Ass Story (MAD #412): Really? That was the best could you do? Whatever happened to titles like Botch Casually and the Somedunce Kid, A Crockwork Lemon, or Rosemia’s Boo-Boo? I wasn’t even old enough to see those stupid movies, but I still found your parodies funny . . . I guess.
     So, before you mess things up again, here’s what I’m proposing for the forthcoming sequel, with a title I spent some time workshopping with an actual eight-year-old boy: Hairy Plopper and the Chamber Pot of Secretions.
     You’re welcome.

Image: Mylittlethriftstore.

13 comments:

  1. haha..this cracked me up... i had a friend who loved the Mad comics madly... and there are some film parodies which make me fall off the couch from laughing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me want to go back a few years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ewww....haha...oh i had a stack of MAD that was passed down by another boy...they were a treasure...love me some spy vs spy too....

    ReplyDelete
  4. MAD magazines were so much fun when I was a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FUNNY! A good first post to read on a somewhat cloudy May 1st! Have a perfect week,

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete
  6. The MAD of the olden days would have been more inclined to talk about secretion.
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah yes Mad Magazine.
    Crazy rather demented minds at work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I remember Mad Magazine.... Perfect post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too funny! Also makes me grateful for the modern conveniences we now have that have replaced the need for those pots!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that eight-year-old's insight :) Thanks for a wonderful laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol, thanks for the humor.

    P is for Pizzaroni
    Rose, ABC Wednesday Team

    ReplyDelete

AddThis Widget (for sharing)

Crazy Egg (Analytics)