Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Who will help me.

Just before COVID, I lost my computer to causes unknown. 
     True to form, I was pretty quick buying a replacement, only to let it languish downstairs . . . then the world ended. And why bother at all when any old computer will get you doom-scrolling through Twitter all day? . . . until that one died too, in October, and I moved to my iPhone fulltime.
     Two more months of that, and the fever broke, finally. I unboxed my new-year-old iMac, and plugged it all in. It wasn’t like I’d come to my senses, I just really wanted to download the new Doctor Who special. 
With apologies to Laurie for following up on the loss of her dear Starmen with a story of my inconsequential computer problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis Widget (for sharing)

Crazy Egg (Analytics)