Friday, September 17, 2010

ROCKST★R

You really don’t want to know what I just had for breakfast, but for the longest time it’s been pretty much sugar and caffeine . . . and since I don’t drink coffee and can’t handle tea on an empty stomach, more often than not it’s been a can of Coke (or two, if I’m feeling particularly sluggish) . . . at least until a few years ago, when I discovered “energy drinks” and realized I’d been under-medicating myself on caffeine and overdoing the sugar.
     They say these drinks offer nothing but empty calories, but really, aren’t those the fullest, most perfect calories you can buy?

15 comments:

  1. Ha, I'm never heard of rockstar drinks before. Fun choice. Carver, ABC Wed. Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would do me in...I'd OD on the caffeine...
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't sound very healthy ~ like Roger I can not even handle caffeine ~ unique (R) for ABC though ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting way to get caffed up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. RockStar is just too heavy duty caffeine for me. The old ticker would go crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd be doing the jitterbug! And although hubby doesn't drink coffee and seldom tea, I'm NOT going to tell him about Rockstar! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have never seen this drink, but since I seldom drink sodas that's not a surprise! Kate, ABC Team

    PS. I hope that this third time to defeat Word Verification is the charm!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I seldom drink soda and certainly don't drink energy drinks. I prefer water.

    Running Shoes
    Rose, ABC Wednesday Team

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pass them over here, please. :)

    Scudds

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg...the thought of that makes my stomach hurt! I've always wondered how you get-up-and-go types do it, now I know - rocket fuel!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sure they would rock my world!!!!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd be buzzing and I don't think it'd be in a good way :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, soda for breakfast... you must be younger than I! I can take a little caff with my decaf coffee, but that's it. And the sugary stuff? No thanks. I have to say, I'm a mom, and if Riley was chugging that stuff, all I csn say is, I hope she wouldn't drive, too! Peace, Amy

    ReplyDelete

AddThis Widget (for sharing)

Crazy Egg (Analytics)