Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Talk

My mother took my nascent interest in Playboy magazine as her cue it was probably time for The Talk, which I must say she started quite gently by first trying to make me think about how girls are different from boys; and, although the images of all those tits were quite fresh in my mind, the best I could come up with was that girls have long hair and wear dresses. So, ultimately, it was up to Joann Murano to clue me in on the details . . . to make a baby, she said, a man has to pee inside his wife.

1 comment:

  1. Good story! And if I may opine on Joann Murano's physiology lesson, Yuck! Though I suppose the real story is no less (and perhaps more)disgusting on reflection.

    David S

    ReplyDelete

AddThis Widget (for sharing)

Crazy Egg (Analytics)