Monday, March 8, 2010

There’s a Bit of My Body I Want to Remove

There’s a bit of my body I want to remove, but I’ll be damned if I pay a dermatologist $200 a pop for something I figure I could do myself with the proper equipment. Okay, it’s only a few ugly moles; they’re just not ugly enough to be even potentially cancerous, which of course would make the whole process free. So I warned my doctor I might just try to burn them off with this newfangled over-the-counter liquid-nitrogen wart cure I’ve found, figuring she would freak right out; instead she actually seemed intrigued with my do-it-yourself approach to cosmetic surgery.

3 comments:

  1. I thought was this one the pleasures of youth to do a bit surgery on self. I take it you are a bit late in the game. Just a reminder; Bostik doesn't help if you want to reverse the procedure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, scary!
    Yet I do inadvisable things to myself all the time. Hahaha.

    http://www.aliciaaudrey.com/blog/aftermath/

    ReplyDelete

AddThis Widget (for sharing)

Crazy Egg (Analytics)