Monday, May 16, 2011

Pink!

Now that you bring it up, I can remember only two times someone actually puked in school: Timmy Waugh, probably because he was in the library sitting right across from me and because it was white; and Donna Lariviere, throwing up in front of the entire class, and probably because it was pink. I can even recall thinking how appropriate it was at the time that a girl should throw up pink, although I now realize it was probably only because her mother had plied her with Pepto Bismol that morning so that she could get on with her day.

15 comments:

  1. Oh my at least it is not green ^_^ Happy Wednesday!

    ABC Wed

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, i'd likely remember that too!
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink Puke has to be the most original P post of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I agree with Scriptor. Probably the most unique P-entry of the week! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment at my place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ewwww, funny take on the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well that's certainly different :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sure nthat left an indelible, albeit pink, memory.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just perfect for P! Late visiting from ABC Wednesday.

    You can find my Presidents of the United States entry through the link. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was in good jest and quite queasy too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great use of the letter P! You have a unique mind!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha, very creative write-up! Love this!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis Widget (for sharing)

Crazy Egg (Analytics)